Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bender Ball Commercial Hate



"I love my abdominals, yes I love my belly, I just love my abdominals!" FAIL! Are you kidding me???? You open your commercial up with a stupid asshole bimbo airhead bitch who can barely even pronounce the word abdominal! I love my abdominals! Fuck you. "I love my abdominals, my husband can barely keep his hands off me!" Yeah he can barely keep his hands off you because he's trying to push your fat wrinkled prune abs away from him. I love my abdominals! And I love the master method...A SIT UP! Yes your right "Master Trainer Leslee Bender" doing thousands of crunches and sit ups in the gym does absolutely nothing! Master Trainer Leslee Bender I love my abdominals! Fuck you. What are you thinking trying to sell a tiny ball for doing sit ups with an asshole who probably doesn't even know what the word abdominal means and a fat old hooker who probably hasn't seen an abdominal since the invention of the big mac! Take that ball and bend it up your ass Master Trainer Lesslee Bender! FAIL!!!! I love my abdominals!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

  1. Haha, I was just griping to a friend the other day about this very commercial. I can go to Walmart and buy the exact same ball for $5.00 in the toy department, and it wouldn't work any better or worse than the Bender Ball. Furthermore, sit-ups alone aren't going to "sculpt your abdominals" - throw in a considerable amount of cardio and a healthy diet and it might HELP, but they talk like 10 sit ups a day is gonna give you a six-pack. Idiots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH. I lol'd. "I LOVE MY ABDOMINALS!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own a Bender Ball. My kids love playing dodge ball with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "i love my belly, i love my abdominals" i laugh out loud every time i see that

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how one of the testamonials is done with a person wearing a thick blue turtleneck. in fact, does it bother anyone that you never see ANY abs from any of the testimonials??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cringe every time that annoying bitch comes on the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! I love this rant. Fuck that commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  8. if there was a love button, i'd press it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so want this to be a ringtone for my girlfriend to make me giggle.

    ReplyDelete