Saturday, January 31, 2009

O-Mazing Grace!

I was going to post my hatred for the worst Superbowl commercial I saw yesterday, but seeing how there were so many things that pissed me off yesterday, the Eagles not being there mainly, I've decided to share this for now . This video is much more important. I don't know if this guy is a crackhead, smokes meth, dust, had a stroke, or is just a fucking asshole, but this video is absolutely incredible. He has the voice of an angel... Around 3min is when it really gets good!


I also wanna say thanks to everyone that checks out my blog and give a shout to the top 10 Entrecard droppers for the month of January. Check their pages out, there's some good stuff out there.
1)The Junk Drawer 2)Lola's Diner 3)Retro Yakking 4)Kitchen Retro 5)Starcasm 6)Rocket Scientist 7)LOL Factory 8)Beyond Left Field 9)Over a Cup of BARAKO 10)Viewpoint Publication

Stumble Upon Toolbar

11 comments:

  1. That brought a tear to my eye, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nearly wet my pants playing this over and over again! So the question is: Does this count as my Sunday church obligation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've just witnessed an angel. I don't think you need to go to church ever again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bitch side of me says that guy is TOTALLY a crack/meth head. The sympathetic, nice side of me wonders if he's got something mentally wrong with him...

    I'm pretty sure the bitch side of me wins in this case. I barely made it to 3 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a crackhead. Did you see the part when he looks back real quick. Definitely a hallucination. O-Mazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I freakin loved it!!!!!!!!!!!! I play it when I have gas. It helps with the gas pain. Seriously, we all died laughing at work. When I want someone to leave me alone I play this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. praise the lord Jesus in the name of the lord hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Strawberry Anarchy-Oh they're out there, you should definitely watch the benny lava music video I posted if you haven't already. You'll love it. Benny Lava

    ReplyDelete