Friday, January 2, 2009

Shamwow Commercial Hate

What better way to start off the new year than sharing some pure and utter hatred for the soulless assholes that created Shamwow.



Ok, Ok, Ok....WHAT THE HELL! Who in god's name was put in charge of hiring the spokesman for this ridiculous product???? I swear to god all they did was go down a back alley and looked for the biggest most cracked out looking meth addict they could find, threw a giant oversize microphone on his stupid bucked toothed face, and sent him out there in front of the camera with a giant bag of meth and told him to get busy! FAIL! "Made in Germany everybody knows German's make great stuff". What is he really talking about here? The shamwow or the bag of meth he smuggled in his ass on the plane ride back to the U.S. Cleans up wine, coffee, cola, blood on the floor from a meth overdose. Whatever! Watching this guy try and sell a product is watching a crackhead speak on cops. Here's an idea for the makers of this commercial, product, and the bucked tooth methhead asshole trying to sell it. Take that shamwow and see if works as a parachute as you jump off the nearest cliff in Germany! Assholes.


Thank you to Retro Yakking for the Proximidade Award!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. OK confession time....every time I see that commercial,I have to stop myself for reaching for the phone. I think I have a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on, Crotchety. Tell us what you really think. Don't hold anything back, now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh ain't it the truth...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a problem with the Shamwow guy. And it's actually a very useful product. Who I have a problem with? Billy Mays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate the Shamwow guy. I think he's Satan.

    ReplyDelete