Friday, January 16, 2009

Subway $5 Foot Long Commercial Hate

Ahh yes the infamous $5 foot long commercial from Subway. FAIL!



Holy shit!!! What the hell is going through the heads of the advertisers that came up with this spine tingling commercial???? This one has really pushed me over the edge. What the fuck does Godzilla and airline attendants have to do with subway hoagies?? OHHH NOOOO Godzilla is coming, everyone quick dance and sing like a fucking asshole about Subway and he won't hurt you! FAIL! God every time I hear this little jingle my head feels like a tumor is about explode in ear drums! And the newest commercial, which if you haven't seen it be thankful I couldn't get a hold of that tasty little number, with these asshole construction workers dancing around the job site about singing about $5 dollar foot longs???? The village people must really be need of cash! When's the last time you've seen construction workers dancing and singing about $5 dollar foot longs out in broad day light?? What were they thinking?? I can see it now, sitting around like a bunch of assholes trying to figure out how to sell their shit hoagies, "Guess what Godzilla, airline attendants, and the Village People have in common." "I like how you think Johnson. Of course Subway hoagies!" Fuck you. I hope the creators of this Barney sing-a-long choke on those nursing home smelling Subway foot longs from hell!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

15 comments:

  1. Thanks! Now I have that stupid song stuck in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious blog, man! What do___ have in common? Maybe the meat in the sandwiches is made out of them! Uh oh, my hubbie said he's bringing them home for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I just today made the same observation about the construction workers on my blog! I swear I didn't read your blog beforehand. I was saving up a few random things to discuss for a couple weeks. Yours was much funnier though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bryan, hahaha thanks yeah that commercial is seriously out of control. And I agree with you 100% with the eagles. Every year they disappoint me and every year I get sucked back into them only to be disappointed again. I'm only 26 so I'm sure I have a lot more b.s. to come with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for that blog, do all these commercial people think we are all fricking idiots? If I hadn't paid so much for my tv I am sure I would have blown it up years ago while watching or hearing some stupid commercial. Arrgghhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know about you, but I never use hand gestures NEARLY as much as they have managed to pack into one commercial. I don't hold up 5 fingers when I tell someone something cost 5 dollars, and I don't hold my hands 12" apart when I say "XYZ was a foot long."

    So what the heck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinkrenegade, yeah my t.v.'s only salvation is that it cost so much money

    Angi, These advertisers are out of control. When I was searching youtube for this video there were actually people out there dancing and waving their hands around to their own version of the commercial it was disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHAHA..It really does smell like a nursing home inside Subway restaurants.

    The lack of intelligence amongst the schmucks who run these major franchises is a disgrace. No wonder all these companies need to be bailed out of the hole they have dug themselves into. I won't walk into a subway just because I might risk hearing that annoying song.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you notice when they stretch out their hands to show a foot that the guy in the middle stretch out his hands about 36". Hmmmm, and these are construction works!!!!. You would think they'd know the difference between a foot and a yard!!! Don't want them building my house....hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very annoying...in fact I found this blog after Googling "I hate the new Subway song." Every time I hear it I want to scream!! It's good to know that someone else feels the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you think that commercial is bad...you should see the new 5 dollar footlong commercials they are running in Ontario, Canada. So creepy and the music is so weird. I love to hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the commercial forces me to change the channel immediately and not return to that station for a long time. Hopefully networks figure this trend out. sometimes commercials can be more damaging to your product that productive.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the sad thing about it is that you're not really getting it any cheaper considering that a 6 inch sub is $2.50

    ReplyDelete