Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ever got one these?

I received this email a few days ago and thought it was hilarious so I've decided to share it with all of you. Please feel free to share the most ridiculous emails you've received.

Subject:Hey dude, what's up? It's about your blog...
First of all, I want to say that I really enjoy your hilarious and sharp
style of writing and blogging. Good stuff. I'm going to add your blog to
my favorites for future use, thank you very much... :)


Anyway, my name is David and I’m the proud dad of this cool new
Website:
http://www.-----------.com and I’m contacting you because… well,
I’d love it if you mentioned my website somewhere in your blog. (If you
think it’s

worthy of course…)

What’s in it for you?
Well, aside from the fact that your type of visitors will probably enjoy
the type of material I have in my website, I decided giving away my
150-page ebook

about how to attract women to anyone who links to my Website (and wants to
get the ebook without spending more than 2 minutes on it...) If you’re
married

or something it’s ok… it’s always good to learn a thing or two (or a
hundred) that your girl will enjoy and appreciate.

No catch. Check this page for details about it and about the ebook:
http://www.--------.html
It’s easy, it’s fast and everybody wins!


If you have any questions or even need some help with Website stuff, I’ll
be glad to help.

For a few “copy-paste” linking options please click here:
http://www.---------------.html


Wishing you all the best,
David

Well David you wanted me to write about your website and I did. No e-book needed.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

13 comments:

  1. LOL! Wowww. That's something special right there.

    Let's see, most ridiculous email I ever received was someone who came across my blog too. I actually blogged about it, you can read that one here. (Or you may have already, I dunno)

    It was pretty entertaining, I just wish he hadn't taken the Craigslist posting down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha I just read it that was ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the second email he sent you was incredible ahahahaha
    "I’d have said something more “swoonable” if you didn’t live all the way over in Seattle. But being 3000 miles away, it doesn’t matter much. Seriously, though, I’m sure God will bring you someone awesome."

    Where do they come from????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I think I've managed to convince myself that stupidity is exaggerated, I see something like this, and the illusion is shattered. Such a pity.

    At least it was amusing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unbelievable. I would have posted it the way you did except for one thing. I would have called him every name in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Raven-yeah I thought it was from one of my friends messing with me until I checked the website and found it was real and he was serious

    Ettarose-yeah I was going to tear into him, but I figured the email itself was enough

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would LOVE to know where they come from. You should have seen his Craigslist ad. That was the icing on the cake for me. A moron who tells a girl she's "not quite Eva", tops it off by being condescending, and then has a Craigslist ad full of idiotic demands. I should have c/p'ed that ad into a blog before he took it down...lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I just typed in http://www.-----------.com but I got an error. Seriously, though, this is funny stuff. This guy should get together with that 8-year old kid who wrote a book about how to talk to women (not making that up, this book really exists). I like the line, "If you’re married or something it’s ok…"

    ReplyDelete
  9. What was the web site about? What about hte e-book? It sounds like something I would pay money to read. Full disclosure: I pay money for a lot of stupid crap.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol. You're slick.

    And please, do us a favor and post a rant about those $5 Foot Long commercials from Subway, if you haven't already, man.

    You HAVE to hate those commercials. . .I mean, they're musicals! No one likes musicals! Not even Chuck Norris.

    ahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oops, you already have posted a hate about Subway. Dang.

    Oh well.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bryan-yeah that's a classic line
    Max-you don't need to pay for this e-book
    acute-yeah I was all over that Subway one, drives me crazy

    ReplyDelete