Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hillshire Farm Commercial Hate



"Bang, bang the choo-choo train eating lunch meat on the airoplane." What the FUCK???????!!!!! Are you fucking serious? Are you fucking serious? What the fuck do private jets and congo lines have to do with lunch meat!!!???? Kill yourselves!!!!! Seriously. The makers of this commercial seriously need to kill themselves. I mean come on! That disgusting little attempt at a nursery rhyme and the red carpet congo line have me twitching on the edge of my couch! The only reason my t.v. is not in a thousand pieces right now in the back alley is because of how much it cost. This fucking commercial seriously has me contemplating on never eating lunch meat ever again! Seriously. I might go vegetarian. This could be the worst commercial of all time. This might have pushed me right over the edge. WHAT THE FUCK???!!! How about this for an ending. Those funboy assholes cha-cha their way into machine gun fire and grenades blowing them and their plastic containers of swine back to hell! "Bang, Bang the choo-choo train Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, BOOM! FAIL!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

15 comments:

  1. THANK YOU!

    I saw this the other day, and thought, my god. . .IHC's HAS GOT to hate this one for sure.

    And whaddya know!

    Kudos to you.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! This is one of the most annoying commercials ever. I am in total agreement with you on this POS.

    Thanks for the honest and accurate assessment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can put commercials on her until the cows come home and I will agree every time. I HATE all commercials which is why I do not watch much television.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can easily understand why you hate that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Commercials like this one make me want to throw out my t.v. and just wait to buy all my shows on DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found this post by googling "annoying" and "hillshire farms." That ought to tell you something. I hate it so, so, SO MUCH. Especially that functionally retarded stewardess and her stupid perky voice. I want to throw her down the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is the worst. I wish someone would throw them all down the stairs

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK-YOU so much for saying what all of you have....I thought I was the only person on earth who grinds their teeth everytime that stupid commerical airs...my teeth also start grinding when that fucked up McDonalds Filet Fish commerical with the talking/singing fish on the wall comes on....I hate that fish and that fat disgusting pig who is eating that sandwich....THANK-YOU again for letting me know I am not the only one out there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will NEVER EVER EVER buy Hillshire Farm anything because of these ridiculously annoying commercials. They literally make me angry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's not as bad as the fucking cheerleader family screaming "Go Meat!" Every damn time I see it I want to slap the shit out of the lot of them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a vegetarian and simply see the "go meat" commercials and laugh. It is obvious that they are designed to appeal to a lower level of intelligence.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the commercial where the little boy is auctioning off his sandwich well I can't imagine wanting to prepare a sandwich for one of my children and they hate it so much they would auction it off.My children love my meals so thank goodness its not one of your sandwiches if they require auctioning off.

    ReplyDelete