Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bud Light. Pure Genius



Pure genius. I could watch this commercial in between This is what a commercial should be. Short and to the point with an asshole getting thrown out of a window. The free credit report and taco bells out there need to be taking lessons from the Bud Light advertisers. Why infect people with your insignificant little attempts at advertising with horrid song jingles and stupid lizards with accents?? All those do is make me want to smash my t.v. and go on a free credit report douche bag choking rampage and shove tacos and nachos down their throats until they bleed nacho cheese! This is what a commercial should be. Entertaining! Bud Light has always had good commercials, but this one is the King. Thank you Bud Light I knew there was hope out there.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

  1. You know, it's funny. I didn't mind the Free Credit Report song or singer for the first commercial (the pirate waiter). After that, he became a total cock, and the songs got worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man...lol. That's hilarious, but I cringed when he hit the ground. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a person who makes a living as a server in a restaurant (because I *choose* to, not because I'm *forced* to by some alleged credit problem), that stupid pirate waiter commercial makes me want to cut that guy.

    I mean, just exactly how is it the end of life as we know it to be a waiter in a restaurant? And why does having bad credit force you to such a lowly waiter position anyway? I just don't get it. The only thing that I can figure is that it's easy to make fun of losers who work in restauants.

    Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Shawn, the first one was fine. I think what really makes me hate their effin guts is the fact that the company is the biggest scam ever. Bud commercials? Only the best ever. I have never seen a bad one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ettarose, SpeakDog, Shawn-The free credit commercials are getting worse and worse

    Angi-Yeah it cracks me up every time I watch it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed. Great commercial. Nice to know you don't hate all commercials. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the freecredit report people actually got sued cause it wasn't free - the government slammed them...but this Bud commericial is good ...even though it's obvious it works.

    I hate the clydales and the horses playing football. They may of worked in the 50s - but its a played out theme and Bud sold out overseas so easy on the Americana.

    Great site!

    ReplyDelete