Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ShamIdiot


Yes the German loving meth smoking asshole from ShamWow is back again, but we won't be hearing him pitch his German meth towels any time soon because his silver tongue was bit by a $1000 hooker! Apparently this juiced up asshole paid for just "straight sex" with a hooker in Miami and decided to try and kiss her. What is this world coming to? Who would have thought that if you try and kiss a hooker she might try and bite your tongue off?? Who in god's name would try and kiss a fucking hooker?????????? You might not know where that mouth has been...Wait. You know exactly where that mouth has been!!!She's a HOOKER! Well after this sweet little street walker bit his tongue the ShamAsshole beat the hell out of her until she ran out of the room to the hotel lobby to call the police. The ShamJerkoff is now facing felony battery charges. At least we have all learned a valuable lesson from all of this....DON'T DO METH!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

13 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhahahahhaahah. I have no sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your freaked by a guy trying to kiss a hooker but it's ok to stick your dick in her?

    Come on dood.

    I can't blame him, cuz my first reaction after eating a girl out is to kiss her. I guess I just want to share the oh so yummy beaver juice. Let her know what the after taste is like ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angi-Nope none. His first mistake was paying for sex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's too funny..I knew he was a meth whore...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh bless ShamWow Vince. The internet would be a lot quieter without him and his vampire whore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was a great post! you made my day, filled with laughter...that was great man....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mike-We call that the Kiss of Death. You have some issues dood.

    dani c-Definitely some meth issues there

    Tiggy-thank god people like that are out there to laugh at

    Marc Chamot-thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard that the ShamWow guy is a protege of Billy Mays - that explains a few things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think her picture is on Crotchety's blog. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tho NOW youth thell me noth to kiff a hooker.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess even ShamWow can't help you score babes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw both of their mugshots on TSG. He really beat the hell out of that lady. The thought of a dirty hooker biting off his tongue turns my stomach though. YUCK.

    Cool blog BTW. I'm a first time visitor.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dead on IHate - who the hell kisses a hooker

    ReplyDelete