Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yo Gabba Gabba???



Ok, Ok what???? A)What in God's name is Yo Gabba Gabba??? and B)Why the fuck would I ever give my kid a talking orange afro and Steve Urkel glasses???? What the hell happened to the good old days of Looney Tunes, Ninja Turtles, and Ghost Busters?? Is this what kids are really watching these days?? A fucking petofile dressed like a giant orange dildo wearing Urkel glasses and an fucking afro???? And I thought Drake and Josh was bad enough. If you buy this for your kid you are just an asshole! You are only buying this if you hate your kid and want to make him/her an asshole. Seriously. Here you go Johnny put on this orange dildo wig and Taxi Driver glasses and dance around like a fucking jerk so I can forget about how pathetic my life is! Do your kids a favor and never speak of "Yo Gabba Gabba" again! If there's no anvils or Acme products don't fucking air it!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

13 comments:

  1. When I think "Gabba Gabba" (which is admittedly not often) I think of the Ramones. When I think of this commercial (which I hope to never again) I think of the sweet embrace of death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my teenage daughters showed Yabba Gabba (or whatever it is :) the other day. I couldn't believe it! It's the weirdest thing ever, and makes Barney, the Teletubbies and wiggles look harmless and normal. There's another song about not running with scissors, where the absurd cell people are dancing with scissors to make their point. I may have to blog about this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's it. I have to not be drinking anything - or eating anything - when I read your site. I saw this and almost wet my pants -my 9 year old daughter was into Yo Gabba Gabba for about 5 seconds, then I put the kabosh on that crap. I couldn't take it.

    And trust me - any kid of mine has enough problems without the things you already mentioned.

    If you think they are ridiculous, try LazyTown, the Doodlebops, or the Upside Down Show. (The last not being nearly as bad as the first two.) But then again, were the Fraggles any better??

    Hope all is well - I'm off to clean my monitor...AGAIN.

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thank you very much. I have never seen this until now and I hope I never see it again. Oh my God!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't even look like something current, it looks like some older, dated toy.

    My brain hurts now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shawn-Same here

    Da Old Man-hahaha I was hoping someone could explain it to me too

    Margo-I don't think I need to see or hear anymore of these songs

    Katherine-haha sorry about the monitor

    ettarose-I hope they don't make anymore of these

    Angi-My brain hurts just thinking about this

    ReplyDelete
  7. And why is the American economy and culture in crisis?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jack Black - that freak - has been on Yo Gabba Goaa. Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg... my nephew's only three... he is infected with the virus. there must be a cure. lol. and they say children shouldnt watch family guy... WTF IS THIS!?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The show is spaz-tastic. Epileptic seizure inducing....way too "in your face" for my liking. I prefer little bear, little bill, Franklin, max and Ruby, quiet, subdued, normal shows that won't send children bouncing off walls or staring at characters that look like herpes infested private parts ( that orange dude on yo gaba) yuk. No.Thank.You.

    ReplyDelete