Monday, April 27, 2009

A New Low For Schwarzenegger



This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen in my life! You've gotta love Japan. Even the Governator is not safe from the crazy whacked out minds of Japanese entertainment. Apparently drinking that drink turns you into some sort of hopped up anime freak. What are you people smoking dust? Why the hell is Arnold Schwarzenegger in Japan drinking some hallucinogenic drink that turns him into a laughing mad man??? This commercial is priceless!

Oh but wait... There's more!



ok this one made my brain hemorrhage a little bit.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

  1. They say Arnold can't run for President because he's not a natural born citizen. However, I believe if he used these commercials for his campaign, there would be overwhelming support for a change in the law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawn- My thoughts exactly. Vote Presinator 2012

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sold.

    Where can I get that drink?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's some high quality acting right there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just shake my head in disbelief

    ReplyDelete
  6. wait a minute - this commercial looks pretty recent. this would kill his political career if the world was to see it....oh wait - never mind. I give the man props - he can make a buck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mike- I wish I knew

    Dalton J. Fox- Better than Terminator

    dizzblnd- Scwarzenegger laughing like a mad man takes a toll on the mind

    Waltsense- Gotta do what you gotta do I guess

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess something was lost in translation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reminds me of the old skool Max Headroom guy.

    ReplyDelete